Business & Real Estate Articles & Links
The following provides insightful information on Real Estate and may be helpful to you. Please click on the articles/links below that are of interest to you.
- Top 10 List for Corporate Relocation / Lease Renewal
- Tenant Space Allotments & Design Parameters
- Key Considerations: Pre-Planning
- Key Considerations: Service Providers
- Key Considerations: Corporate Moves / Relocation Planning
- Key Considerations: Location
- Key Considerations: Office Space Construction / Renovation
- Key Considerations: Value Creation
- Corporate Real Estate that Enables & Supports Your Business Plan!
- 10 Strategies that Maximize Workspace Efficiency
- 7 Indicators That You Need to Audit Your Office Lease
- Site Selection – A Moving Target
- Your Lease is Expiring in a Hot Market
- Better Analytics for Corporate Real Estate
- What Corporate Leaders Expect from their Real Estate Team
- What Every Leader Should Know About Corporate Real Estate
- Preparing to Comply with New FASB/IASB Lease Accounting Standards
- Office & Industrial Lease Expense “Pass Throughs” – Management Fees
- Negotiating a Contraction Option? Here Are Some Details to Consider
- The Slow Death of Open Offices
- Site Selection’s 2019 Top State Business Climate Rankings
- Change in Share of Digital Services Jobs
- How Will Corporate Culture & Office Space Change Post COVID?
- Workspace Design & Technology Improvements Post COVID-19 Crisis
- Regional Project Rankings by Total Projects
- Raleigh’s Office Growth Amoung the Top of the Nation Amid Pandemic
- What’s Driving Recent Corporate Relocations?
- Why the Office Cannot Simply Go Away: The Compelling Case for the Workplace
- Structuring a Tenant’s Right of First Offer to Lease Additional Space
- Myths Associated with Renewing Your Company’s Office or Industrial Lease
- How to Mitigate the Effects of FASB Lease Accounting Changes on your Company
- Best Strategies for Renewing a Lease
- Your Termination Option, How Good Is It?
- Three Questions to Ask Your Corporate Real Estate Team
- Workforce Trends Driving Location Strategies
- Corporate Real Estate’s Contribution to Merger and Acquisition Success
- “Industry Standard” Office Space Measurement
- The Evolution of Corporate Real Estate
- How Much Space is Enough Space?
- Compliance with New FASB – A Team Effort Article
- How to Use Corporate Real Estate Data for Competitive Advantage
- FASB Sets Lease Accounting Change Effective Dates
- Relocate vs. Lease Renewal – How to Decide
- Attracting Top Tech Talent
- Office Building Parking Ratio – Often Overstated
- What Drives Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Productivity?
- Metropolitan Measures of Job Growth, Low Wage Workers & Change in Median Wages
- How to Safely Transition Back to the Workplace
- Planning for a Return to the Workplace
- Why IBM Brought Remote Workers Back To The Office – And Why Your Company Might Be Next
- Site Selection’s 2020 Top State Business Climate Rankings
- 2020 Business Climate
- C-Suite Biggest Challenges/Concerns for 2021!
- Making Sense of the US Warehouse Market-A Tenant’s Perspective
THE ACCLAIM GROUP, LLC
108 North Union Avenue, Suite 2
Cranford, New Jersey 07016